Help us make dreams come true!
We are always interested in hearing from people who want to help us make magic!
We are currently accepting resumes via email.
All candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have previous acting or singing experience
- Can pass and obtain a Criminal Record check
- Have experience working with children
- Have access to own vehicle and willing to travel
- Have weekend availability (Saturday availability is a must!)
- Can accurately portray a character
We are looking for performers who are reliable, organized, punctual, well-mannered, and outgoing. Our ideal candidates would also be interested in volunteering their time for our many amazing local charity and organization events.
Please note: due to the nature of the job, there is no guarantee you will receive any number of paid gigs a month. Paid opportunities are based solely on client bookings, and will have busy and slow seasons. Please keep this in mind when applying.
If you are interested in applying please forward us your resume with performing arts and/or childcare experience included, as well as a headshot. We will contact you within 3-5 business days with further information about an interview if we are interested. Please forward all questions and resumes/headshots to: